I haven't blogged in a while, so please excuse the fact that I have lost my mad skills. I'm more into NCAAB, so I'll put this in that category, even though it is a bunch of random stuff.
- I was disappointed that A-Rod did steroids. Steroids are beginning to ruin all major sports. I'm crossing my fingers and toes it doesn't come down to the collegiate level, or worse, womens sports!
- Todd Haley is the new Kansas City coach. I prefer Tony Dungy style coaching, but I'm starting to get desperate for a good KC team. I don't care how mean our coach is, as long as we can win.
- Great job Kansas on Football Recruiting! While we didn't hit the Top 25, we finished in the upper half of the Big 12, which is defiantly an improvement. And, we beat Missouri!
- There were some questionable calls in the Missouri/Kansas game. The 5 second violation in particular. That was an awful call, and might of cost us the game. We blew a comfortable lead, and our youth showed. I'm still proud of the boys in Crimson and Blue.
- I still think Mitt Romney is awesome
- Obama's stimulus plan has too much porkbarrel spending in it
- Romney would have beaten Obama in the general election
- I am still awesome